Thursday, March 13, 2008

Julia has arrived!!!

Sorry for making you all wait so long for this! Our internet connection has been spotty at best.....

So before I lose the connection, let me just post these links to the pics of Julia. I promise to blog more real soon, with details!

Julia's arrival:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=44334&l=e302b&id=562630970

Day 2 with Julia:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=44446&l=01ff8&id=562630970

Enjoy!!!!

4 comments:

TuneQueen said...

OH MY GOSH! All your pictures gave me goosebumps!! It's finally happened for you. MF, you look like the perfect mom - like this was meant for you.

You guys look like the perfect family. Craiger looks like a dad!

And that daughter of yours is tooooooo precious. She's got a funny personality that comes through really well :)

I am soooo happy for you.

I can't wait to see you all!!

TuneQueen said...

Okay, I just finished seeing ALL the pictures and now I have tears in my eyes.

I'm so happy for you three. The start of something great!

Wendy said...

She just stunning!!! The pictures are great.. Thanks for sharing.
Enjoy you new little girl...

Wendy
Calgary,Alberta

Luc said...

Congratulations! You three look great!

It's special because you know, you've always been like a sister to me. :)

Seriously - congratulations to you guys and enjoy the rest of the trip!

J'vous aime!