Saturday, March 8, 2008

DAY 2-Wednesday March 5th, 2008

We're Heeeeeeeeeere!!!!

We've finally made it China!

I can't believe we're actually here!

Last night, we went to sleep for a few short hours and then left the hotel in the morning for Terminal 1 at the Airport. We had met one of the other families, Dean, Laura Lynn and little Ally, the night before. We saw them and Mel and Pete, at the airport. We checked in, and headed on our way.

The flight went well. The first thing I did was tuck a photograph of Julia under the TV screen in front of my seat. The plane's seats all had individual screens, so we were able to pass the time by watching movies and TV. The first thing I watched was Gerry Dee's DVD. It was awesome! Craig watched Juno. I also watched the movie Enchanted, and a few tv shows, and Craig watched things like the news and CSI NY.

No comments: