Saturday, March 8, 2008

DAY 4-Friday March 7th, 2008

We woke up at 3:00 am. I went to the bathroom, and then couldn't get back to sleep. So we fidgetted around with the computer and finally got it working and connected to the Internet. We uploaded the pictures we had taken and started working on posting them.

We went out for breakfast at about 9:00. mmmmmm, what an amazing variety of food! I am so happy right now!

Then we went out to the IGA (!!) OMG, I think China is heaven. This is where they have all of my favorite foods.... We bought TONS of stuff! It was so much fun. It was interesting, too. Every section had a staff person watching and available to help. When we bought our fruit and veggies, we had to get the weighed and priced in the department, before proceeding to the cash. We knew this because Pete had done it last night and he had warned us.

I was really tired when we came back, so I slept for a few hours. I thing we have finally recovered from the jetlag. I hope tomorrow will be a good day. We're heading out for noodles now :-)

No comments: