We are absolutely delighted to announce the adoption referral
of a beautiful, healthy baby girl!!!!
JULIA SUSANNE JIANG THÉRIAULT-CUMMINGS
She was born on or about February 23, 2007, and is
from Guigang City, Guangxi Province, China.
We expect to travel in Late February/Early March, to meet our angel and bring her home.
She has been in foster care since July 31st, and is progressing normally and meeting all typical milestones.
We know we maybe a little biased, but we've decided that she is the most beautiful baby in the entire world!!! hahaha
She has been in foster care since July 31st, and is progressing normally and meeting all typical milestones.
We know we maybe a little biased, but we've decided that she is the most beautiful baby in the entire world!!! hahaha
She is apparently very strong and active, attentive, and just a very happy little girl!!!!
In September, she weighed about 13 lbs. She is said to be introversive, gentle and quiet (although has been known to be "naughty and restless", lol). She sleeps well and eats plentifully.
We are head over heels in love with this little girl... :-)
25 comments:
Congrat's you guys... can't wait to see her pictures.
Sorry! The original post somehow only posted the title!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! What a little cutie! Our daughter is from Guiping, Guangxi. You will probably be staying in Nanning just as we did. It's a great place, you will have fun! There is a yahoo group for Guangxi that you can join, probably there is one for Guigang too. If you want to check out our blog for pictures of our time in Guangxi you can look in the archives for March 2006. Congratulations again!
Oh, my heavens, what a beautiful girl! So glad you finally received your referral. My first daughter is from Guigang, and she's absolutely beautiful (if I do say so!). There is a yahoo group for both Guigang and Guangxi where you can find a lot of information. Blessings to you from one Guigang mommy to another! http://www.k6comehome.blogspot.com
congrats!!!
I'm so happy for you!
I keep pressing refresh on Diane's blog!LOL
krista
Lily Dianjiang 2005
Congrats! I do not think you are biased at all. She is so pretty!
Keep smilin!
She is beautiful! Our daughter is also from Guangxi. We adopted her in Nov of 2006. You will love Nanning and the beauty of Guangxi. There is a yahoo group for Guangxi Families. Come on and learn more about your daughters' Province. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/guangxifamilies/
Congratulations!
Mendy
RQ poster
Hi Marie France!!!
YAY! YAY! YAY! I am so happy to see your referral and your daughter is absolutely gorgeous!!! I am so thrilled for you all!
Take care,
Tammy
Congratulations !!!!!
She is lovely !
Andrea
Gorgeous!!! Those eyes ... sigh!
Congrats!
Congratulations! I'm so happy to see that you finally received your referral, after being so close last time. She's a beauty!
She is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to welcome her to our little community!
Sam
Congratulations!
Jennifer Brant LID (May 16, 2006)
Beautiful!
She is beautiful! I love her eyes!
Congratulations!
Congrats she is adorable. Her eyes are stunning! I am so happy for you guys.
Congrats! What a beauty!
OMG, How beautiful!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
My daughter is from Guangxi province. We went to Nanning.
God's speed!!
Melissa
Congratulations! She is beautiful. We adopted our Guigang girl in Dec 2006, so of course we think they are the best!
Have a fabulous trip!
Bryn (Mom to Jiang Yi Jiao...aka Keira!)
Félicitations!!! Le grand jour est arrivé et elle est totalement adorable.
isa
Marie-France,
I know I've said this already, but she is indeed beautiful! It seems like forever ago that we met and were waiting for our daughters. All the best to you, Craig and Julia!
Carolyn, Marvin and kennedy
Congratulations! Your Julia is a real cutie!! Wishing you speedy travels to bring her home.
She's Amazing!!!
Congratulations!! She is beautiful!
Hope you have more updates. We look forward to reading about your journey... we are getting closer ourselves.
Alyson
LID 01/27/06
Congratulations!!! Your daughter is beautiful...can't wait to see your first pictures together as a family.
Sherri
Post a Comment